Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!!!

In my Halloween Outfit!!


Helping Mom hand out candy to the kids


Here we are...I'm the Pumpkin and Mommy and Daddy are "Jack and Jill after they fell down the hill!" I thought they looked pretty funny.


Here I am...the cutest pumpkin in the patch!

I hope everyone had a fun Halloween, I know that I did! I had a party at daycare on Friday and got to wear my costume. Then on Halloween I went trick or treating at Grandma Edna's and then Daddy took me trick or treating to a few of the neighbors houses. I liked ringing the doorbells. After we were done I helped mommy hand out candy and then we went across the street for a Halloween party. Everyone was dressed up. I had a lot of fun, so much that I didn't go to bed until 9:30pm!

Love,
Addison

1 comment:

Susan said...

love the Jack and Jill....and the pumpkin couldn't be any cuter