Hello everyone! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas. Daddy, mommy and I went to church with Grandma Edna and Aunt Molly on Christmas eve. Here's a picture of me in my Christmas dress.
Grandma and Molly came over to our house on Christmas Day. They and mommy and daddy worked really hard to make some tasty food for our Christmas dinner. We had a standing rib roast, manchego mashed potatoes, green been casserole, salad and rolls. I didn't eat any of the beef, but I really liked the potatoes!
I got some really fun gifts. Mommy and daddy got me a shopping cart that I can use to take "groceries" to my play kitchen. They also got me a "ball popper" that shoots balls into the air. Between you and me, I think daddy likes playing with that one as much as I do!


I also got some really cute clothes, some books and some other fun stuff. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday.
Love,
Addison
No comments:
Post a Comment