Monday, March 16, 2009

Cray Hair? Or Just Plain Cute?

Hello everyone! I"m sorry that I've been a little lax in posting as of late. I've been feeling a little under the weather (yet again!). Mommy and Daddy think that this time I just have a cold. Sometimes when I'm sleeping at night I cough so much that I almost wake myself up. Hopefully it's not another nasty ear infection. I go to the doctor on Thursday to see if my last one is all cleared up. When Mommy and Daddy took me in a week ago Saturday they said that my ears weren't infected but that they did have some clear fluid in them.

It's been pretty busy around here. Mommy and Daddy had a "date night" a couple weekends ago. I got to stay and play with Mommy's friend Rochelle while she and Daddy went to dinner. This past weekend grandma was here to visit from Madison and Mommy and Daddy got to go out again (this time it was for Mommy's birthday). Next weekend Mommy's friend Cynthia is going to watch me so Mommy and Daddy can go out to dinner with some of their neighbors.


To occupy your time, here are some of my latest pictures. I hope you enjoy!


Cute look.


Sharing mommy's birthday cake.


My first pig tails!


Have a great week!

Love, Addison

1 comment:

Susan said...

darling....would Cynthia be our friend CYNTHIA? Whatever happened to her? Is she on facebook? blogger?