The latest "do".
Actually, this is just what my hair looks like after mommy and daddy take it out of the pig tails they tried for the first time this week. It also didn't help that I really needed a bath too.
I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was spent on antibiotics once again due to ear infection #4. I guess I'm going to go see an ENT in a couple weeks so mommy and daddy can talk with them about options for helping out my ears.
I guess that's about all I know. Talk to you again soon!
Love, Addison.
I hope you all had a good weekend. Mine was spent on antibiotics once again due to ear infection #4. I guess I'm going to go see an ENT in a couple weeks so mommy and daddy can talk with them about options for helping out my ears.
I guess that's about all I know. Talk to you again soon!
Love, Addison.
No comments:
Post a Comment