Wednesday, May 6, 2009

9 Month Stats

Hi Everyone,
I'm a little behind in posting my stats from my 9 month appointment last Monday. My appointment went well. I'm growing and doing everything I'm supposed to be doing. I weighed
20 lbs 1 oz and am 28 1/2 inches long. I was only in the 86% for height this time compared to the 96% the last couple of check ups. We did find out when we were there that I had another double ear infection. I finished my antibiotics last Friday and seem to be better.

I'm a busy girl these days and am on the move. I've decided that
traditional crawling isn't my style. Instead I prefer to "army crawl." Mommy and Daddy say I make a good little navy seal. I love to crawl all over and explore. I'm very interested in the computer cord and the fire place but Mommy and Daddy keep blocking my way and won't let me get to these very interesting things. I also love to practice my standing and walking. One of my favorite things to do is to hold onto Mommy or Daddy's fingers and walk across the room!

Here are a couple recent pictures of me!


First time sitting in the grass!

Showing off how I stand up in my crib!

I hope you are all doing well.

Love,
Addison



No comments: