Hey Everybody,
I thought I would give you a quick update on what I have been up to since my last post. Mommy and Daddy keep telling me that I'm turning into such a big girl! I have learned to pull myself up on things and I LOVE to walk either with Mommy and Daddy's help or in my walker.
It was beautiful out on Sunday so Mommy and I hung out on the patio while Daddy mowed the yard. I really liked watching what he was doing but more than that I like checking out the plants. Mommy kept telling me I needed to wear my hat because it was really sunny but I wasn't a big fan of my hat so I would throw it on the ground and then Mommy would pick it up and put it back on my head. It was a fun game!
On Monday Mommy and Daddy decided that I needed to have my ears checked because they were pretty sure they were infected. They are pretty darn good at being able to tell these things! Sure enough, they were right. Both of my ears are infected. The doctor actually thinks that my ears never cleared after the infection I had 3 weeks ago. So, because I have pretty much exhausted my options of antibiotics the doctor decided that I should have shots of antibiotics. She said they are the big guns! I had a shot on Monday, Tuesday and again today. I was NOT happy about any of this and I was sure to let the whole office know it. When they checked my ears today the left one was better but the right was still very infected. We go in again on Friday and they will see how the right one looks after this last shot. We have another appointment with the ENT on June 3rd. Mommy and Daddy are pretty sure the doctor is going to need to put tubes in my ears.
We are staying home this weekend. Mommy and Daddy have a hot date on Friday night. Auntie Molly gave them tickets to Phantom of the Opera for Christmas so they are going to dinner and to Phantom on Friday night. I'm going to hang out with Rochelle, James and Nelson. Tomorrow night we are celebrating Daddy's birthday...steaks on the grille and Coco Lopez cake. We don't have any big plans the rest of the weekend. I think I heard Mommy say something about maybe going to the zoo...I wonder what that is?? Guess I'll find out!
Love,
Addison
No comments:
Post a Comment