Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's Been Awhile!

Cheesey Smile!


Happy 4th of July! We went to a baby shower and had a neighborhood party at our house. I didn't stay awake for fireworks this year. Mom and Dad said maybe next year.

Here I am trying out my new swimming pool! I was a big fan or splashing in the water from outside the pool and I like looking at it but I was NOT happy about getting in! I do like my swimsuit though.

A couple weekends ago Auntie Lori, Mackenzie and Grandma Betty came to visit. We went to Underwater Adventure. I really liked looking at all of the fish! Here are Daddy and I at Underwater Adventure. We also celebrated my birthday a little early.


These are the party favors I'm taking to daycare on Friday when I celebrate my birthday there. Boy, they look fun! Auntie Molly had some when we were in Highmore and they blew BIG bubbles. I can't wait!

Mommy and Daddy keep telling me that they can't believe that I am going to be 1 year old on Saturday! We are having a birthday BBQ, I can't wait to eat some cake. I'm sure there will be many pictures to come!

Love,
Addison

1 comment:

Susan said...

She is beautiful..love the pics and the smile