Thursday, August 6, 2009

Week in Pictures...

Here I am on Sunday night going for a wagon ride with my friend Davis. We had fun, we talked to each other the whole time!


I love riding backwards on my toy, it is so much fun!!


We went on a picnic last Saturday in Hastings at Veteran's Memorial Park. It is on the Mississippi River. It was windy and a little chilly but I like watching the boats.


This box is sure fun to play with!!

Hope you all had a good week. We are off to Madison tomorrow afternoon for a visit. Mommy's cousin Patti is in town from Wyoming so we are looking forward to seeing her. Mommy and Daddy are hoping that since we are leaving at nap time that I will sleep most of the way there. Since I started walking I'm not a big fan of my car seat...I like to be on the move, not strapped in one place for more than 2 minutes. I'm working on getting 3 teeth on the top. That is a lot at once, thank goodness for my Motrin at night. Does it say anything that I open my mouth and get excited to take it before bed?

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Addison

No comments: