Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

Hello All! I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend. On Friday, mommy and daddy both took the day off and took me to the Minnesota Children's Museum in St. Paul. It was pretty cool! They had a lot of fun stuff for me to play with. We spent a couple of hours there then went and had a lunch at Cossetta. Mmmmm, I really like their pizza!

On Sunday we went to church where I danced along to the choir singing the
Hallelujah Chorus because it was so good. We then hosted Easter at our house. Grandma Edna and Auntie Jo-Jo (Molly), daddy's aunt, uncle, cousin (and her hubby) and their baby came over for brunch. Below are a couple of pictures of me in my Easter dress. I wouldn't stay very still for mommy (because I wanted to see what she was taking so bad) so the pictures aren't the best quality...


Being silly for mommy.

Mommy trying to snap a quick picture.

Talk to ya' later!

Love,
Addison

No comments: