Hey Everybody,
I have to apologize that I haven't posted anything since Easter. I have been a busy girl this spring and summer. Since it is nice outside I don't spend much time inside on the computer. I LOVE to be outside. Mommy and Daddy are pretty sure I would spend all day and night out there if they would let me. Some of my favorite things to do are to "lide" (slide), "wing" (swing), draw with sidewalk chalk, go for a ride in my wagon, chase BIG bubbles and play with my friend Abby from across the street. We like to run around together, play ball and go for wagon rides together.
I am talking up a storm and becoming very independent. I like to make sure Mommy, Daddy and anyone else knows that I am a "big girl" and can do things myself. I walk up and down the stairs holding onto the wall, I can climb into my booster chair at the table and buckle myself in, I try to put my shoes on and take them off by myself and I try to do just about anything else myself that I think I should be able to do. Mommy and Daddy can't even count anymore how many words I know. They say I'm a little puppet and repeat anything and I seem to remember those words I repeat pretty well. I'm starting to learn my colors and really have fun helping to read my brown bear book. In the car I make sure that Mommy and Daddy see every "big lellow (yellow) bus that goes by and every "big trut (truck)" and all of the "tars (cars)".
Daddy has been busy working in the yard this summer. He has widened the flower bed around the patio, put sod in between the pine trees in the back corner of the yard and he built a retaining wall in the front yard with the help of our neighbor Shawn. I like to try to help daddy in the dirt. He gets very dirty hands! Mommy and I think the yard looks great and are thankful daddy has taken on all of these projects.
I started music class last night. It was fun. We sang some songs about bunnies and birds and got to try out playing some different instruments. Our class is on Tuesday nights for the month of June. There are about 10 other kids/parents in the class. After class we stopped at Dairy Queen for a treat...boy do I LOVE ice cream!
We are having a really fun summer! I hope you are all doing well.
Wuv (Luv) you,
Addison
I have to apologize that I haven't posted anything since Easter. I have been a busy girl this spring and summer. Since it is nice outside I don't spend much time inside on the computer. I LOVE to be outside. Mommy and Daddy are pretty sure I would spend all day and night out there if they would let me. Some of my favorite things to do are to "lide" (slide), "wing" (swing), draw with sidewalk chalk, go for a ride in my wagon, chase BIG bubbles and play with my friend Abby from across the street. We like to run around together, play ball and go for wagon rides together.
I am talking up a storm and becoming very independent. I like to make sure Mommy, Daddy and anyone else knows that I am a "big girl" and can do things myself. I walk up and down the stairs holding onto the wall, I can climb into my booster chair at the table and buckle myself in, I try to put my shoes on and take them off by myself and I try to do just about anything else myself that I think I should be able to do. Mommy and Daddy can't even count anymore how many words I know. They say I'm a little puppet and repeat anything and I seem to remember those words I repeat pretty well. I'm starting to learn my colors and really have fun helping to read my brown bear book. In the car I make sure that Mommy and Daddy see every "big lellow (yellow) bus that goes by and every "big trut (truck)" and all of the "tars (cars)".
Daddy has been busy working in the yard this summer. He has widened the flower bed around the patio, put sod in between the pine trees in the back corner of the yard and he built a retaining wall in the front yard with the help of our neighbor Shawn. I like to try to help daddy in the dirt. He gets very dirty hands! Mommy and I think the yard looks great and are thankful daddy has taken on all of these projects.
I started music class last night. It was fun. We sang some songs about bunnies and birds and got to try out playing some different instruments. Our class is on Tuesday nights for the month of June. There are about 10 other kids/parents in the class. After class we stopped at Dairy Queen for a treat...boy do I LOVE ice cream!
We are having a really fun summer! I hope you are all doing well.
Wuv (Luv) you,
Addison
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. ;). Sounds busy
Post a Comment