Greetings everyone! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and you're well on your way to fulfilling those Christmas shopping lists. We a relatively small Thanksgiving with Grandma Edna and Jo Jo (daddy's sister, Molly). Mommy, daddy, Edna and Molly all made a really yummy-looking meal, but I didn't have any of it. Instead, I chose to run around and play while they ate their dinner.
Over the weekend, mommy as at it again...giving Marth Stewart a run for her money. This time she was putting together some winter decoration pots for the front stoop of the house. I would have offered to "help", but instead I took a nap in the car while mommy and daddy worked hard on the decorating. I sure think it looks pretty though!

A few of the whole thing from afar.
A little bit closer view.

Finally a close-up view.
Hope all had a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Love, Addison

No comments:
Post a Comment