Sunday, November 14, 2010

A New Dancing Queen?

Hello everyone! Wow, has it really been since my birthday that I last posted? That's way too long and I apologize.

As you may have heard (or maybe not, but it seemed like it was a "national" news story), the Upper Midwest got hit with its first snowstorm of the season. We got 6" at home, but some of our friends to our west got as much as 12". I went outside to "help" daddy with the snow. Actually, he went across the street to help our neighbors shovel and got to play with my friend Abby.

Then, when daddy came back to our house, I freaked out when he started up the loud snowblower and I went back inside with mommy. Here are some pics from the last few months and the Armageddon snow storm over the weekend.

Checking out the snow.


Perfect snow for a snowman.


Here's me being silly after a diaper change.

And here I am practicing my dancing skills with my tutu.



And speaking of dancing, here's a video of me tearing it up in the family room just this past weekend.


Hope you all are having a fabulous fall!

Love, Addison

No comments: