Thursday, December 18, 2008

Growing Big and Strong

Hi everyone, I thought I might try an experiment. I'm going to try posting pictures of me at each of my "month" anniversaries (1-month, 2-months, etc). Really I should have probably waited until Dec. 25 because then I could done five months. Oh well, we'll see how this works. See if you can tell if I've changed over time...


1 Month Old 2 Months Old



3 Months Old 4 Months Old

I know one thing that's changed for sure! When daddy took me into the doctor on Wednesday they of course wanted to weigh me. They said I weighed 16 lbs 7 oz. Granted, I still had a few of my clothes on when the weighed me, but that means I've gained 1 lb. 9 oz. in about three weeks. I guess daddy has nicknamed me his "little storage tank" (ha ha daddy).

That's all for now. I do have to say that I think I'm feeling better. My temp was only 100.1 this morning and I basically slept through the night. I got up once for some food.

Love, Addison

No comments: