Well, on a postive note I am feeling better. My fever broke overnight. When Mommy took my temp this morning it was 97.8 so that was good news. I haven't had to have any Tylenol today. I have been really sleepy. I took a 2 1/2 hour nap this morning with Mommy while we were sitting in the chair in the family room. I have taken a few other cat naps off and on since then as well. I'm also eating more so that makes Mommy and Daddy happy.
On not so good a note...Daddy woke up this morning with a stomach bug. He doesn't feel good at all. I feel bad for him, I know that it is no fun to be sick and that also means we can't play together like we usually do. He says he is feeling a little bit better tonight but his tummy still feels kind of weird.
Mommy woke up and was really tired this morning and her tummy felt a little funny. She is not as bad off as Daddy but as the day has gone on she says that her whole body hurts, she is cold all the time (colder than normal since Daddy always tells her that her thermostat is broken) and doesn't have much of an appetite.
I'm trying really hard to be a good girl and play with my toys so they don't have to do too much. They both keep saying that this is no good...both of them being sick at the same time. I know they are worried that I am going to get what they have, hopefully that won't happen.
We'll keep you updated on the germ factory that we are living in!
Love,
Addison
No comments:
Post a Comment