Good Morning! I wanted to post a quick update to let you all know that we are hoping that I am on the mend again. My fever was still high, 104.3 on Monday night and I didn't sleep very well. Daddy stayed home with me yesterday and as the day went on I seemed to get better. My fever was only 99.6 last night. I slept better last night. I was still up to eat around 1:00am and had a lot of trouble going back to sleep but Mommy and Daddy took turns with me and I finally crashed around 2:30.
I ate 3 oz of formula this morning and my temperature was normal. I'm back at Miss Barb's today. She knows she can call Mommy or Daddy if I start to feel yucky again and they will come get me. I had a big smile on my face when I saw Barb this morning and she was so excited to see me. My friends at daycare were also excited.
That's what we know for now, just wanted to thank all of you for your emails and checking in on me.
By the way, I'm 7 months old today, can you believe it?
Love,
Addison
No comments:
Post a Comment