Monday, February 2, 2009

Update

Well, Mommy and Daddy decided to call the doctor back today. I've been on my amoxicillin for a week now and I was still pulling on my ear, wasn't very interested in my bottle and was restless when I was sleeping. The clinic decided they wanted to see me. That's three times in one week!

Dr. Dufort looked in my ears, he said my right one got the all clear but my left one still didn't look good, as a matter of fact he thought maybe it looked a little worse. So, Daddy is at Walgreens as I write picking up my new medicine. Hopefully this one will clear it all up! I did think that the tool Dr. Dufort used to look in my ear was pretty cool. I tried to grab it to check it out but he said he didn't need an assistant. Maybe I will follow in Uncle Ross' footsteps and be a doctor, they have lots of neat stuff to play with!

Now it's time to try some carrots, Mommy says she is curious to see what I think of them.

Have a good night!
Love,
Addison


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Those ear infections are tough. I hope your new medicine is helping and you are starting to feel better.