Hey Eveyrone,
I realize I have not been the best about posting updates lately. I am a busy girl these days and haven't been on the computer much, even though I do like to sneak up on mom or dad when they are on it and try to turn it off!
I am very busy these days trying to learn to walk and discover all kinds of new things! I now pull myself up on everything and anything I can find. I walk around furniture, I hold on with one hand to reach down to pick up a toy I dropped and last night I even figured out how to climb up the stairs. Mom and Dad said I was pretty quick for a first timer! I learned to open the cupboard door to the pantry this week too! Now I can really explore some things in there. My other new thing is that I really like to feed myself! I'm not a big fan of Mommy and Daddy feeding me off of a spoon. I like hot dogs, ham, cheese, carrots, potatoes, mac and cheese...you name it, if it can be cut into a small piece I like to do it myself!
Mommy, Daddy and I are loving the nice weather. We have been going for lots of walks in the evenings and I love to take my walker out on the sidewalk and show Mom, Dad and the neighbors how fast I can go. My friend Sam, who lives next door, got his own park in his backyard so we have been over there swinging too.
I've had another couple of ear infections and I am working on my 4th tooth in a week. It's been a little rough. I went back to the ENT yesterday. The doctor, Mommy and Daddy decided it is time to put tubes in my ears. This is the 7th or 8th infection since the end of January. I'm scheduled to have those put in Friday, June 12th. They tell me it is a pretty simple procedure and that I should feel like normal within about an hour after they "surgery" is done.
We're off to the cabin to visit Noni this weekend. Uncle Ross and Aunt Mo will be there too. I hope it is arm enough to go for a little boat ride. I've never done that before but I think I might like it.
I'll post more pictures soon!
Love,
Addison
No comments:
Post a Comment