Hi Everyone,
Just a quick post about our fun Father's Day! We went on a picnic to Minnehaha Falls. Wow, that was "BIG Water!" I loved watching the falls, I even saw a fish bump (jump). After we looked at the falls for awhile we had a picnic, played with my ball and with bubbles. I LOVE to chase bubbles.
That night Daddy grilled his famous ribs. Mommy and Daddy said they were great. I didn't have any because I tend to be a picky eater you know. I had my favorite...hot dog!
I'm lucky to have such a great daddy!
Love,
Addison
Just a quick post about our fun Father's Day! We went on a picnic to Minnehaha Falls. Wow, that was "BIG Water!" I loved watching the falls, I even saw a fish bump (jump). After we looked at the falls for awhile we had a picnic, played with my ball and with bubbles. I LOVE to chase bubbles.
That night Daddy grilled his famous ribs. Mommy and Daddy said they were great. I didn't have any because I tend to be a picky eater you know. I had my favorite...hot dog!
I'm lucky to have such a great daddy!
Love,
Addison
No comments:
Post a Comment