Another After Shot
Daddy has been very busy this month building a retaining wall and planting the bed in the front of our house. Mommy and Daddy have been talking about doing this project for about a year so it is fun to finally see it all finished! Daddy and our neighbor "Nawn" (Shawn) started the wall the first weekend in June. They got the whole thing built that weekend. Daddy finished the caps on the wall a couple weeks ago. He had to rent a big saw that was really loud to do that part. Last Friday Mommy and Daddy took the day off and they hauled and spread 1 1/2 yards of black dirt and Daddy planted all of the plants. Saturday they spread the mulch. I went to Barb's on Friday when they did most of the work. Even though I really like to be a helper with the "wovel" (shovel) in the dirt they said they would get done faster without my little hands helping.
I thought it was pretty funny that they used Grandma Edna's "Big Blue Truck." (Suzuki Samari Jeep and trailer).
We are all really happy with how the project turned out and Mommy and I are very thankful for all Daddy's hard work!
Love,
Addison
I thought it was pretty funny that they used Grandma Edna's "Big Blue Truck." (Suzuki Samari Jeep and trailer).
We are all really happy with how the project turned out and Mommy and I are very thankful for all Daddy's hard work!
Love,
Addison
2 comments:
Looks great! Want to come help with my landscaping project? Ha!
I love your house...it's darling!
Post a Comment