Tuesday, November 25, 2008

4 Months Old!!!


It was a big day today on my 4 month birthday!!! I had my 4 month check up with the doctor and I got my first haircut!!! My visit with the doctor went well. I have another cold but they told us that was all it was. My ears looked great so that was good news. I did have to have that yucky tasting medicine in my mouth again so that I won't get something called Rotovirus and then I had to get 4 more shots. I really don't like those things. Mommy and Daddy said I did a great job. I didn't cry at all for the first one, only a little cry with the second but I let them have it on the third and fourth! I settled down pretty quickly afterward and have just been kind of sleepy since then. Daddy took the afternoon off so we came home and hung out so I didn't have to go back to daycare with sore legs.

Here are my updated stats:
Length: 25 3/4 inches (94%)
Weight: 14 lbs 14 oz (79%)
Head Circumference 16 1/2 inches (77%)

Tonight Mommy went to get her haircut. Daddy and I went along because they wanted to see if Clare would trim my hair. It was getting pretty long in the back. Mommy and Daddy kept saying that I looked like I had a mullet. It was also getting a little crazy over my ears. So, when Mommy was done Clare trimmed me up. I sat very quietly on Mommy's lap and watched in the mirror. This one was on Clare which was nice of her. Mommy and Daddy say that I won't be getting my hair cut at Spalon again until I can pay for it myself because it isn't cheap! Here is a picture of me after Clare was done!
That's all for now!
Love,
Addison


1 comment:

Kristen said...

she looks like she did a great job with her first haircut.