Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all had a safe and fun day. Daddy, mommy and I went to Daddy's Aunt and Uncle's house in Waconia. We're home now and we might hang out with some of neighbors later tonight.
Mommy and daddy said something about putting up the Christmas tree sometime over the long weekend. I think daddy went down to the basement and brought it upstairs into the living room.
Here's a picture of my cute Thanksgiving outfit that Noni bought for me. Isn't it cute? I really like it (but you can probably tell that by the smile on my face!). If you look really close on the second picture, you might be able to see that it says "Little Turkey" on the feet.
I can't wait for next year when I can actually eat some of the yummy Thanksgiving treats. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.
Love, Addison
1 comment:
aww she looks so great in her little turkey outfit. hope you had a great thanksgiving
Post a Comment