Sunday, November 2, 2008

Busy Weekend!!!

Hi Everybody!
I hope you all had a good Halloween! I had fun helping Mommy and Daddy hand out candy to our 42 trick or treaters. Saturday morning we got up early and went to meet Chris, Jennifer and Davis to go the the U of M homecoming parade. The picture above is Daddy and I at the parade with the U of M marching band in the background. Daddy had fun reminiscing about when he used to march. After the parade we met up with our friend Kevin and we all went out for breakfast.
Yesterday afternoon we met Auntie Molly at the park and we took some pictures to use on our Christmas card. I can't show you the ones of all of us but I thought I could share this one with you. Last night Grandma Edna and Great Grandma Ruth came over for dinner. I had so much fun playing with them!

Today we did some errands, the battery in Daddy's car died so we had to go to Fleet Farm to get him a new one. Then we went to Target and now it is time to relax and hang out at home for the rest of the day.

I hope you all had a good weekend too!

Love,
Addison

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What a busy weekend! I can't wait to see your Christmas pictures.

It looks like the weather was nice for your busy weekend.