This weekend was good. Daddy and I got to spend a lot of good quality time together over the weekend. One of mommy's college friends was in town from Iowa and mommy hung out with her and some other college girlfriends on Friday night and Saturday. I guess they hung out at "Auntie" Cynthia's house on Friday and on Saturday they went to lunch, got pedicures and went to dinner.
Daddy and I just hung out on Friday night. On Saturday daddy took apart his old computer desk (to be disposed of) and then we went to visit Grandma Edna for a little while in the afternoon. We also got to see auntie Molly too.
We met mommy's friends Jill and Cynthia for breakfast on Sunday morning before Jill had to head home to Iowa. On the way home we stopped at Old Navy to exchange some stuff then went to Wal Mart to get me some more formula. We also stopped Ace Hardware to look for some hedge trimmers and some tree wrap for mommy and daddy's house. They didn't have what we needed (I guess) so we had to stop at Home Depot and another Ace Hardware to get everything we needed! Whew....it was a lot of stops! Luckily I got to wait in the car with mommy while daddy ran in for most of them.
Anyway, here's a video of me doing one of my new tricks! I learned how to "smack" my lips and this video shows me doing it. Hope you enjoy!
Love, Addison
No comments:
Post a Comment