Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Few Firsts...

Here I am for the first time in my high chair!
I like it a lot!

This is my new trick I learned this week! I love
to suck on my toes any chance I get!

The other big news is that I learned to roll from my tummy to my back right before Christmas and on New Year's Eve I learned to roll from my back to my tummy. Watch out, I'm on the move. I rolled all the way across the floor in the family room this morning!

I hope everyone had a Happy New Year! Mommy and Daddy keep saying they can't wait to see all the new things I learn in 2009.

Love,
Addison

1 comment:

Fip for it said...

oh addison you are just getting so big.

i really like the picture where you are trying to eat your toes.