Thursday, September 25, 2008

2 Months Old!

Hi Everybody,
Can you believe it? I am 2 months old today. Boy, time flies when you are having fun and discovering this new and exciting world! Mommy and Daddy say I have grown and changed so much in 2 months. I am much more awake and alert and I smile and giggle all the time! I love it when mommy and daddy talk to me, make faces at me and kiss on my chubby cheeks! That makes me giggle a lot! I'm sleeping pretty well at night. I only get up once to eat, usually around 3am. Mommy and Daddy have been taking turns every other night getting up with me, that way they can sleep all night long sometimes. I don't think it will be long until I can make it all night too. Tomorrow I have my 2 month appointment with the doctor. I have to get 4 shots, I'm not looking forward to that at all. Hopefully they will be quick about it. Mommy and Daddy keep saying that they are curious to see how much I weigh.

Today Mommy and I went shopping at the Mall of America. She and daddy have a "hot date" tonight so she got a new shirt to wear. We were also shopping for something for her to wear to the Humor to Fight the Tumor benefit on Saturday night. Mommy, Daddy, and Auntie Molly are going this year. I can't wait to see Mommy and Daddy all dressed up! I know they will have a nice night. There will be a picture of Grandpa Al on the Honoree Wall this year so that will be special.

Well, it's time for me to eat again so I better sign off. I'll update after my appointment tomorrow and maybe we can even post some pictures or another video of me!

Love,
Addison

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I've been a little behind in reading about your adventures Addison. I am glad to know your mom is training you to be a good shopper at a young age.