Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday everyone! Last night, mommy, daddy and I went to visit our friends Chris, Jennifer and Davis. We ordered take-out from Famous Dave's BBQ (but I didn't get to eat any of it). I slept while mommy and daddy tried to play Rock Band on the PlayStation.

Mommy and daddy were excited because I slept from 10:30 p.m. to 4:30 a.m. That means I only got up once during the night.

Today we're watching football. We watched the Vikings kind of give their game away and now we're watching the guy who used to be the QB on my 2nd favorite team, the Green Bay Packers.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

YEAH! I am so excited you guys created a blog!

I am glad to hear Addison is sleeping... amazing what a little more sleep can do.

Oh and having famous dave's - so jealous! They actually just opened a famous dave's here. The lines have been out the door. One of these days we will get there but right now taking Mauryn out to eat is not an option - she is a bit crazy.