Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pile In...It's a Road Trip!

We just got back home from my first road trip to Madison. Addison in Madison...ha ha, that's funny! Overall I had a pretty good time. I got to meet lots of people and they all thought I am very cute...they kept saying that all the time. Oh, and they also kept talking about how much hair I have too.

We left our house on Friday morning and I slept almost the entire ride down. I only woke up about 20 minutes outside of Madison because I was wet and hungry. I think mommy and daddy were happy that I travel so good.

We stopped by grandma's work and said hi then made our way over to Noni's (that's Italian for grandpa) house. We hung out there for a while then met up with Auntie Lori, Paul and Mackenzie and went out for dinner. After dinner I got to meet uncle Ross and Auntie Mo too. I also got to meet a very big (95 lbs.) brown dog named Jackson. He liked to lick my head.

On Saturday I went to two parties. One at grandma's and one at Noni's. They were both very excited to show me off.

Today we left around 1:30 p.m. and got home around 6:00 p.m. I slept the whole way home. Now I'm stretched out on my activity mat smacking my favorite new toy around (my bug).

I hope you all had a great weekend too! Talk to you later...

Love, Addison

1 comment:

Kristen said...

what a full weekend. glad you were such a good traveller for your mom and dad Addison.