Well, it appears I have grown a lot since my 4 week check up with the doctor. As of today my official stats are:
Weight: 11 lbs 15 1/2 oz (79%)
Height: 24 inches (95%)
Head Circumference: 15 3/4 inches (81%)
The doctor said I am doing great! I am growing, eating and hitting my milestones just like I should be! The worst part of the appointment was that I had to get 4 shots and take some yucky medicine by mouth. I cried a lot and Mommy and Daddy almost cried too. I'm doing ok now though. I took some tylenol right before I got the shots so I think that is helping. The doctor said my thrush is not totally gone (Mommy and Daddy didn't think it was when they gave me my last dose of medicine yesterday) so I have to do 10 more days of that yucky medicine in my mouth. Oh well, I'm getting used to it.
Tonight Mommy and I are going to a party that the neighborhood ladies are having for me. Daddy and the guys are hanging out at another neighbor's house. Tomorrow night Mommy and Daddy go to Humor to Fight the Tumor and then on Sunday we're getting together with a bunch of the Luther gang. It should be a fun weekend!
By the way, Mommy and Daddy had a great time on their "Hot Date" last night. They went to see Robin Williams live. They said he was really funny and Mommy was very surprised when Daddy finally told her what they were doing!
Have a good weekend.
Love,
Addison
1 comment:
You are getting so big Addison - and you are just a doll. I am sorry you had shots today, but you are a tough girl. The yucky Rotovirus one made your friend Mauryn throw up all over the nurse. It was lovely.
Post a Comment