Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Getting Better

Hi Everyone,
I just thought I would let you all know that my thrush is getting better. My eating seems to be back to normal and my mouth is looking better, or so Mommy and Daddy tell me. I still have white spots but not as bad as they were on Monday. I'm getting used to the medicine too. I still don't like it but I don't make as many funny faces, I just thrash my head around and make it hard for Mommy and Daddy to get the Q-Tip in my mouth.

Mommy and I were busy today. We had coffee with her friend Brenda that she used to teach with, then we went to the Apple store, and then to Target. This afternoon we went for a 2 mile walk. I was awake for part of it but then I took a nap.

I'm looking forward to my first trip to Madison this weekend. I think Mommy and Daddy are a little nervous about how the car ride will go, hopefully I will sleep a lot.

Mommy took another video of me yesterday, I've really learned how to hit my bug now! Hopefully Daddy can teach Mommy how to post that on here later tonight.

Love,
Addison

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I am glad to know Addison is doing better.

Have a great trip to Madison this weekend. I am sure Addison will do well in the car - hopefully she will sleep most of the way.