Greetings again everyone! I've been on a bit of a posting spree this weekend. I just have so much to share with you all. Today's entry will show you just how much I like to play in my Exersaucer. Daddy put it together for me probably a month ago and both he and mommy had been putting me in it to play. However, it's really just been recently that I've figured out all the fun stuff on that thing! Boy is it fun! Check out the video below of me playing with some of the stuff. I've grown so much too that daddy had to raise the height setting once already.
That's all for now. I hope you all have a good rest of the weekend. We're trying to stary warm. Daddy says it's a balmy one degree outside as I'm writing this right now.
Love, Addison
2 comments:
Hi Addison, My, that toy does look like a lot of fun. I sure am glad you are feeling better. It has been a bad winter for a baby this year. In fact, it has been for old people and probably even rugged, Norwegians and Swedes. I think that oatmeal will help you get really strong and soon you will be wearing shorts and sandals. Keep eating that oatmeal. I love you. Grandma Lusk.
Yes, exersaucers ROCK!
Post a Comment