Well hello again everyone. I though I might just check in to say "hi" and give you my latest stats. I had my six-month check-up on Monday and I'm continuing to grow like a weed. I was 27.5" long (96%) , weighed 17 lbs 3.5 oz (76%) and my head was 17 1/4" in circumfrence (85%). Pretty much as has been the case all along my length still amazes mommy and daddy. We're all pretty sure I would have weighed more except that I had RSV before Christmas then a nasty cold for the last couple of weeks. I wasn't easting as much as normal because I didn't feel very good.
We also found out that I have my first-ever double ear infection. Daddy and mommy now think they understand why I wasn't quite myself last weekend. So, I'm now taking antibiotics (amoxicillin) twice a day for 10 days to try to beat that off. I also have some drops that mommy and daddy can put in my ears as needed for comfort. The two seem to be helping. I haven't been quite as fussy when I fall asleep and I haven't been as restless when I go down either so hopefully that's a good sign.
That's all for now. I'll probably be posting again soon. Mommy and daddy took my unofficial six-month picture over the weekend and I have some more fun videos to post too.
Love, Addison
1 comment:
Oh you are getting so big Addison. I can't wait to see your unofficial six month picture.
I am sorry to hear about your double ear infection - that is no fun. The medicine will help and make you feel better soon.
Post a Comment