Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sick Again...

Well, it would appear that I am working VERY hard to build up my immune system. I've decided that I might as well get it all out of the way and get as many nasty bugs as I can this winter! I woke up on Sunday morning with a cough. As the day went on I started to sound kind of like a seal. By the time I went to bed on Sunday night I was doing quite a bit of barking when I coughed. I didn't sleep well at all, the nasty cough kept waking me up.

Daddy stayed home with me yesterday and we went to the doctor late in the afternoon. The doctor said I had croup like symptoms but not bad enough that they needed to put me on any medicine. He listened to me breath and said my lungs sounded good, my ears were clear but my throat was probably sore and my cough was yucky. My nose is running and my eyes are watering. Mommy is home with me today. I didn't sleep well again last night and I'm not very hungry for my bottles. I still am excited to eat my cereal though.

Hopefully I will feel well enough to go see my friends at daycare tomorrow. It is REALLY cold here today (-16 degrees this morning) so Mommy and I are happy that we don't have to go anywhere today.

Love,
Addison

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I am sorry to hear you are sick Addison. I bet it is nice to be snuggled up at home with mom and dad on these cold days. I hope you feel better soon and start to sleep better.