Let's see...what new stuff has happened recently? I started eating rice cereal back in December. Just last Sunday I started to have oatmeal cereal instead of the rice. I actually like the taste of that better and gobble it all up! I wasn't that I didn't like the rice I just like the oatmeal better. Earlier this week I tried some "real" food. Mommy gave me some peas to try. There are a couple of pictures and a video of that experience below.
A blog for updates on the Lusk family, but especially updates on Addison for friends and family.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Recooping
Greetings Everyone! Well, I'm on the road to recovering from my nasty cold. I'm still not 100% yet though, but I'm getting there. I have my 6-month checkup on Monday so if I'm not totally well by then I'm sure mommy and daddy will ask them about it.
Let's see...what new stuff has happened recently? I started eating rice cereal back in December. Just last Sunday I started to have oatmeal cereal instead of the rice. I actually like the taste of that better and gobble it all up! I wasn't that I didn't like the rice I just like the oatmeal better. Earlier this week I tried some "real" food. Mommy gave me some peas to try. There are a couple of pictures and a video of that experience below.
Let's see...what new stuff has happened recently? I started eating rice cereal back in December. Just last Sunday I started to have oatmeal cereal instead of the rice. I actually like the taste of that better and gobble it all up! I wasn't that I didn't like the rice I just like the oatmeal better. Earlier this week I tried some "real" food. Mommy gave me some peas to try. There are a couple of pictures and a video of that experience below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeah for the rice cereal.
i love your face in the picture of you eating cereal.
Post a Comment