Hi Everyone!
Big news at our house last night....I slept through the night! I didn't go down until about 10:30 but then I slept until 6:45 this morning! Mommy was so excited!! She said she woke up at 5am and had to come in and put her hand on my tummy to make sure that I was OK. Once she knew I was fine she said she went back to sleep with a smile on her face. When I finally got up we celebrated that I had slept all night!
Daddy is in Rochester for a conference yesterday to today so we had to tell him when he called this morning. He was pretty happy too. We'll have to see if I keep this up, I know mommy and daddy would like me to.
It's a big weekend for me. I get baptized on Sunday. Noni got here this morning, Uncle Ross and Auntie Lori will get here late tonight and Grandma Betty comes tomorrow. Sunday we will all go to church along with Grandma Edna, Auntie Molly and Cynthia and Rochelle (they are my Godmothers). After the service and the baptism we will all come back to our house for some lunch. I will be a fun day and nice to have everyone together!
That's all I know for now. I just thought I should share with everyone about my big night!
Love,
Addison
1 comment:
Yeah for sleeping through the night! Has she been keeping it up??
How did baptism go? It sounds like you had a full weekend and a house full of guests.
Post a Comment