Monday, October 13, 2008

Big Girl!

Check me out! I'm such a big girl. Yesterday I let Mommy and Daddy know that I was not interested in being held like a baby unless I was eating. I want to sit up and see the world like a big girl! So, this morning Mommy decided to try to put me in my "Bumbo Chair" and I LOVED IT!!!!! As you can see I had a big smile on my face that stayed there the whole time I was in my seat. It is so great to be able to see more than the ceiling and things hanging above me. Mommy and I played with some toys and I just kept smiling and smiling. Mommy said I looked pretty proud of myself, which I have to say I was. It's hard work holding my head up like that so I can't sit in it for too long and Mommy can't walk away from me but I bet I was in there for at least 5-10 minutes. Then I started to get the lean to the right so we decided that we would do it again later.

The weather is yucky here today so Mommy and I are just hanging out at home. We don't have very many days left to spend doing that before Mommy has to go back to work. She goes back next Monday so we have one more week. We have plans the next couple of days to see some of Mommy's friends but that's about it.

Hope you all had a good weekend and enjoyed Daddy's slide show!

Love,
Addison

1 comment:

Kristen said...

oh my word - could she be any cuter?? what a doll. her smile makes me want to smile :o) she definitely looks big in her bumbo. you will love that seat... i know we did!