Lusk Family Gazette

A blog for updates on the Lusk family, but especially updates on Addison for friends and family.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Rockin' Out

Hey Everybody,

I thought I would share a quick video with you. Daddy and I had some fun earlier this week. He taught me how to "rock out" circa 1984! Mommy and Daddy tell me that I have some pretty good moves!

Enjoy!

Love,
Addison


Posted by Lisa at 6:32 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Contributors

  • Lisa
  • Todd Lusk

My Blog List

  • That's How I Roll
    Lego at Ridgedale Center
    9 years ago
  • Idaho Mom
    Christmas 2012
    13 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (34)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2008 (29)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ▼  October (11)
      • Trick or Treat!
      • [Un]Official 3-Month Portrait
      • Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins!
      • Showin' Off
      • My Weekend
      • Rockin' Out
      • Big Girl!
      • Everyone Gather Around...It's Slide Show Time
      • My Baptism
      • Go Uncle Ross
      • Big News at our house last night...
    • ►  September (10)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.