Sunday, October 19, 2008

My Weekend

Here is a little video I made to tell you all about my weekend. Watch it first and in case you don't know Addison "speak" see below and I will interpret in writing what I had to say!



Ok, so here it is in case you didn't catch all of it. Daddy took Friday afternoon off and we all went to the apple orchard, except that I slept through the whole thing. Mommy and Daddy tell me that it was a very nice orchard. Check out the picture below of me sleeping by the apples. We bought some apples to eat, some apples to make apple crisp and a yummy apple pie which we baked on Saturday. Saturday we hung out at home and then went to dinner with some of Daddy's friends from college. It was fun and I had not met all of them before. Today we went to one of the neighbors for lunch and to watch the Viking/Bear game. Uncle Ross, I cheered for your Bears, don't tell Daddy.



Tonight we're just hanging out at home. Mommy goes back to work tomorrow and I start daycare. We dropped off my bottles, diapers and everything else I might need at Barb's house on Friday so I'm ready to go for tomorrow. Mommy has only cried twice tonight. Daddy and I keep telling her that it is going to be ok!

Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Love,
Addison

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I love the video! The apple orchard looks like fun. One of the things I miss most about living in MN - all the fall fun!