Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins!


Here is a picture from my first trip to buy pumpkins for Halloween! Good thing I turned 3 months today and can sit up like a big girl! It would have been hard for me to sit in all of those pumpkins even a few weeks ago! My Halloween shoes even have rattles in them so it is fun to make them move and make noise! I'm going to be a black cat for Halloween. Grandma Edna bought me a cute black onsie with a glow in the dark cat face! I'm sure Mommy and Daddy will take pictures of me on Friday.

I hope you all have a good weekend. I'll write more later but all those pumpkins wore me out and it is time to take a nap!

Love,
Addison

1 comment:

Kristen said...

oh my cuteness. she is adorable. can't wait to see her in her black cat outfit.