Here's my unofficial official 3-month old portrait. Can you tell if I've grown or not?
Mommy and daddy left me with Grandma on Saturday night while they went out for something they called their "anniversary" I guess (I think it's actually the 28th, but the celebrated this weekend). I think they said something about going to a steakhouse for dinner and then spending a night at the St. Paul Hotel. Grandma and I had a good time playing while mommy and daddy had some "away" time. They and I were both happy to see each other when they got home today.
I think this week will be pretty quiet. I don't think mommy or daddy have much going on. I hope you all had a good weekend.
Love, Addison
I think this week will be pretty quiet. I don't think mommy or daddy have much going on. I hope you all had a good weekend.
Love, Addison
1 comment:
I hope you had a fun date!
Post a Comment