Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Baptism

Good Morning Everyone,
I thought that I should post a picture from my baptism and tell you all about my day on Sunday. It was a fun and special day. I was exhausted by that night. Mommy, Daddy, Noni, Grandma Betty, Grandma Edna, Auntie Molly, Auntie Lori, Uncle Ross, Sally, Jeanette, Cynthia and Rochelle and I all went to church at the noon service. Cynthia and Rochelle are my Godmothers so that is very special. I was a very good girl during church. I ate my bottle and then took a nap. After the service was the actual baptism. I woke up for that part and didn't even cry when the pastor put the water on my head. It was kind of like when Daddy washes my hair only there wasn't a head massage this time. After church we all went back to our house for Famous Dave's and a special cake that Grandma Edna made. Everyone tells me it was all really yummy. I had milk.

We hung out that afternoon and then it was time for everyone to leave. I was asleep by 8:00 that night. Mommy and Daddy tried to get me to wake up to eat one more time but I didn't. I didn't even wake up when they changed me into my pajamas.

There are more pictures from Sunday that I will send out later. Thank you to everyone that was there with me on Sunday. It meant a lot to share my day with so many special people. I am a lucky little girl to have such a great family and so many people that love me!

Love,
Addison

1 comment:

Kristen said...

i am glad her baptism went well. sounds like Addison was tuckered out from all that activity.

oh, famous dave's yum - sure miss it! actually they are opening up one here so i will be ready to get a taste of home.